For all services unless stated otherwise
These Terms & Conditions set out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In these Terms & Conditions:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Red Lodge Canine Country Club; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy services from us.
- If you want to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
We are Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 14202981. Our registered office is at: Red Lodge, Lucerne Close, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, SN4 7JQ. Our VAT number is: 424041442
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri 16:30-18:30 and 16:00-18:00
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday 10:00 – 11:00 and 16:00 – 17:00
Annual dates of closure:
Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd are closed for drop off and collection on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday.
Check-in & Check-out
A day’s boarding will count from 07:30 from the day of drop off till 09:30 the following day or day of pick up. Collections made after 09:30 on the last day of boarding will incur an additional daycare charge and collection must be between 16:30 – 18:30.
Dogs must be always on a lead upon arrival and departure. We accept no responsibility for loss or injury in the reception or car park areas whatsoever.
1. All animals use the services of Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd at the owner’s risk, we do not accept any liability whatsoever for any losses or injury.
2. You accept that your dog may become injured or unwell when using our services and we recommend that you arrange your own insurance if not already in place as we do not accept responsibility for any treatment whatsoever for any injury or illness.
3. You agree not to bring your dog here in any capacity if they are showing symptoms of a contagious disease or are suspected of. We reserve the right to refuse the admission or cancel bookings of any animal due to ill health and you will still be liable for the cost of the service. You agree to disclose any health issues, veterinary treatment, medication, behavioural issues, traits or vices prior to arrival, this includes any recent illness whereby they may still be contagious. We must be notified at the time of booking with an update on arrival.
4. In cases where animals are left that prove to be aggressive towards our staff or destructive to our facilities, we will contact the owner or emergency contact to arrange their removal. The emergency contact provided must be someone who is local, able to drive and willing to make full payment on the owner’s behalf. The remainder of the booking is still payable in full. All injuries caused by any animal will be chargeable to the owner, including any caused to other pets and we recommend that you take out insurance to cover this.
5. Your booking is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email from us and any deposit or payment requested has been received. We reserve the right to refuse entry without a confirmed booking.
6. All new guests for day care and boarding are required to undertake a four week trial process of a minimum of one day a week for four weeks at the owners cost, along with any dogs who have not attended for a year at our discretion. Should we decide our services are not suitable for your dog, we reserve the right to cancel any future bookings and any deposits or payments for them will be refunded to you.
7. For day care and boarding bookings, vaccination cards must be provided upon invitation to a trial. Accepted members and ad hoc clients will be required to upload a copy of their vaccination records in the Client Portal on Pet Sitter Plus and you agree to provide us with an updated card when boosters are given. Dogs must be vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Canine Parvovirus, Leptospirosis. Kennel Cough is optional and NOT part of your annual booster vaccination and NOT required to attend Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd, however no dog may attend if they have had their kennel cough vaccination in the 14 days prior as it is a live vaccination which could shed, this is regardless of what your vet says. No boosters may be outstanding and 14 days must be allowed before arrival from completion of the PRIMARY course of vaccinations for puppies and any adults who have lapsed. You accept that the vaccinations administered by your vet protect them against some but not all of strains of the virus in some cases and therefore you accept that your pet is still at risk. Homeopathic alternatives are not acceptable and we do not accept titre tests.
8. For day care and boarding, all dogs must be treated for fleas, ticks and worms within one month prior to arrival by a known flea treatment. Animals that arrive with fleas will be refused entry and homeopathic alternatives are not acceptable.
9. Regular day care members are automatically booked on for their set days on a monthly basis and payment is due by the last day of the month for the forthcoming month. By the 15th of the month before, you agree to cancel any days not required for the forthcoming month on our system. On the 16th of the month your booking is confirmed and you accept that you are liable for the cost of any day care days not cancelled. Should you not be able to bring your dog for any days which have been booked, there will be no refund or credit due regardless of reason including your own self isolation, any illness or suspected contagiousness regardless of reason, adverse weather or recent kennel cough vaccination. 30 days notice is required for cancellation of regular day care membership and we reserve the right to charge a retainer fee for extended periods of absence.
10. For ad-hoc day care and trial days, requests may be made from the 15th of the month before and we cannot guarantee availability.
11. You agree to bring sufficient food for the duration of your pet’s stay, we strongly recommend that you bring the food which they are used to eating. You are liable for the cost of the purchase of additional food should your pet run out of food during their stay and there may also be a charge for the collection or delivery. We are advocates for healthy eating and therefore do not accept food or treats with additives, colouring or high sugar content. Rawhide chews are not accepted. We do not accept vegan or vegetarian diets without written reason from a veterinary surgeon for it’s need. Dogs will be fed separately unless given written consent to eat with others from the same household.
12. Medication will only be administered with the instructions from a veterinary surgeon which must be clearly labelled on such medication.
13. All dogs must wear a quick-release collar with an ID tag and must be microchipped.
14. No responsibility is taken for owner’s bedding, toys, bones, chews or bedding that is used on the premises. You accept that such items could be dangerous such as a potential choking hazard and understand that dogs are not always individually supervised.
15. Dogs must be on a lead at all times upon arrival and departure. We accept no responsibility for loss or injury in the reception or car park areas whatsoever.
16. The owner understands that drop off and pick up times are as specified below. If these are missed for whatever reason there may be delay in being able to drop off or collect your pet and a surcharge for the inconvenience may be charged at our discretion. We accept no responsibility for missed public transport or delay.
Monday – Friday 07:30-09:30 16:00-18:00
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10:00-11:00 15:00-16:00
17. You give consent for your dog to be treated for fleas, ticks or worms in conjunction with veterinary advice.
18. You consent to Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd using photographs of your pet, for use on their website and social media groups for advertising purposes.
19. Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd reserve the right to re-home any animal not collected within 15 days of the stated departure dates if no communication from the owner, or owner’s agent, is received and if efforts to contact the owner fail.
20. Access to other areas of the farm by owners or visitors are strictly forbidden and you agree not to pet any animals on the premises.
21. If bringing multiple dogs for day care or boarding, you give consent for your dogs to be kennelled separately if needed and agree to pay for any additional cost incurred.
22. You agree to your details being kept by Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd for our use and agree to update us with any changes in writing including highlighting any changes you have made to your pets details on the booking system.
23. You agree for your dog to wear a muzzle if required.
24. You agree for your dog to travel to the vets in a crate or sleep in a crate during downtime if required.
25. We accept entire males under one year and females who are both included together in socialisation. You agree to notify us if your entire bitch is due to come in season, is in season or has been in season in the last two months so that we can take adequate precautions to protect your pet. You agree that entire females in, recently or suspected to be in season will not be socialised at all.
26. I agree to comply with any other terms outlined in my booking confirmation process.
27. I agree to emergency or non-emergency first aid treatment being given to my dog including CPR.
28. I have read and agree to the terms and conditions and understand that while every care will be given to my animal(s), they attend at my own risk. I authorise you to call your designated veterinary surgeon (Drove Veterinary Practise) or my usual vet on my behalf should you feel it is necessary. I give consent to any medical treatment or procedure by the Vet or ourselves which is felt necessary and understand that I will be liable for any related charges, including those by Red Lodge Canine Country Club Ltd.